Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jacob vs. Darth Vader Video

I am finally posting these videos of Jacob fighting Darth Vader! Yay! Sorry it has taken me so long to get these up. The above video is much shorter and the one posted below is the "extended version" (which will mostly be viewed by family and really dedicated Star Wars fans I'm assuming...) The longer version shows all of the training and preparation to fight Darth Vader, the shorter video just gets right to the show down.

Remember it was Jacob's wish to fight Darth Vader so this is his actual wish coming true (the rest of the Orlando trip was just the icing on the cake!) Enjoy!
I just love the force push on the storm troopers. Isn't it great? I love it.

Stay tuned there are more Make-a-Wish trip posts coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment