Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Make-A-Wish Day 6: Sea World

Saturday we went swimming one more time and had a blast. My kids loved this pool, it was just perfect for them. Some of the best memories of this trip are just playing at the pool.

754765

The kids love to be launched into the pool. I call that second shot: “Airborne Ellie”

760763

768

Saturday was the perfect day for the slightly slower-paced Sea World and we enjoyed feeding the dolphins, seeing the shows and, of course, riding “Journey to Atlantis” (Sea World’s Splash Mountain).

IMG_0630985IMG_0654978

Feeding the dolphins.

9951271

Sting rays and sharks.

892904968962

The shows were great and it was a lot of fun to watch my kids watch them. The first one we went to was the Shamu show and I don’t think Isaac ever sat down—he just stood there, captivated with his mouth wide open. I loved it!

10121019

We happened upon the seal and otter show after we thought we’d missed it and we loved it. It was so funny. So funny. I still sort of laugh thinking about it.

I’m so glad that we got to go Sea World, it was a great way to spend our last park day.

1 comment: